Saturday, February 23, 2013

Collages

5" x 7"


I'm still in collage mode.  I'm supposed to be painting on those wood panels I mentioned last weekend but I'm not quite there yet, as I have been focusing, instead, on adding a few pieces to the shop (still in process).  But later today,  the paints come out for sure.  Lucky for me, Grace, of Silver Swan landed on my blog and responded to my request for tips, suggesting that I try incorporating colored pencil on the panels.  My first-time visit to her blog revealed a place of enchantment and two remarkable illustrations by her: here and here.  So, a gift from the blogosphere landed right in my lap and based on Grace's beautiful work, I'm thinking I'd best "hop-to" and follow her advice!  :) 

Have a wonderful weekend!

 

1 comment:

Grace said...

I'm so glad you liked my suggestion! And I'm honored you mentioned me in a post. You're very kind. :D I hope the technique works for you.