Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year's Greetings

"Midnight Bands"
36 x 48






Happy New Year!!  

              (I realize I'm rather late in extending my wishes, but trust me, they are no less sincere. :-) )  

May your artistic efforts in 2015 bring you much joy and contentment, and if a goal for your work happens to be financial reward, may you enjoy that as well.   Most importantly, may you enjoy the love of family and friends and may you experience good health in the year ahead.

Thank you for putting your work out there for the world to see.  I continue to be inspired by your writings and your art, and I truly value this online artistic community that we have developed. 


Cheers!

2 comments:

Kristen Donegan said...

Beautiful paintings and photos too Gloria! Hope your having a good start to the new year and that its filled with more of the above :)
best- K

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

sWEET!