Friday, September 21, 2012

Transparent Circles


 "Transparent Circles With Pink Bars"
Acrylic and graphite on canvas
24" x 24"

I've cleared the dining room table and have set out paints, brushes, water and -- most importantly-- a bare canvas.  I'm intending to lay some paint down tomorrow, but I'm in a bit of a quandary as to whether to jump into uncharted territory.  Meanwhile, the above painting has found its way into the shop. Perhaps if the sun shines, I will be able to get a better photo of it in the next couple of days.

How quickly fall arrives!

Happy weekend everyone. :)  Hope you find time to be creative!


1 comment:

Sophie Munns said...

Lovely to see your work Gloria. Some stunning compositions as I scrolled down.
How gorgeous your daughter was bale to have her wedding at your home and garden... and that the weather held out. Congrats all round!
S
ps thanks for your words!